[esa-t474] Energy resolution for the ESA spectrometer

Michele Viti michele.viti at desy.de
Tue Mar 16 10:29:55 GMT 2010

Alexey Lyapin wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Many apologies -- since we are not doing any sort of climate change
> research, I have to withdraw my analysis! ;) I thought the results
> looked too good to be true, and the reason for that is that I mistook
> a mover scan for an energy scan!!! :( At least I had something to
> laugh about for at least 5 minutes :)
>
> Really sorry for these misleading results, but in any case I think we
> do want to publish a paper soonish, as Michele has done some really
> good work. I will try my approach to the right piece of data and see
> if it still works and cross-compare. By the way, Michele, which data
> set did you use to generate fig. 12 in your note?
>
> Best regards,
> Very embarrassed Alex
Hi Alexey,
nothing to be embarrassed:-))
so..you mean the figure 12 in the first note? not the one  corrected by
Juergen...I guess..
so these are data from run 2743. The event number is shown in the plot:
11300 - 12700...
check first the data from energy BPMs to see where the energy scan
is...I hope I didnt do a mistake as well!!:-PPPP
you never know...:-PPP

gruesse

Michele