[esa-t474] Energy resolution for the ESA spectrometer

Alexey Lyapin al at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 15 18:33:00 GMT 2010

Gentlemen,

Many apologies -- since we are not doing any sort of climate change
research, I have to withdraw my analysis! ;) I thought the results
looked too good to be true, and the reason for that is that I mistook a
mover scan for an energy scan!!! :( At least I had something to laugh
about for at least 5 minutes :)

Really sorry for these misleading results, but in any case I think we do
want to publish a paper soonish, as Michele has done some really good
work. I will try my approach to the right piece of data and see if it
still works and cross-compare. By the way, Michele, which data set did
you use to generate fig. 12 in your note?

Best regards,
Very embarrassed Alex

--
Dr. Alexey Lyapin