[esa-t474] Resubmission

Alexey Lyapin al at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Dec 22 19:17:10 GMT 2010

Dear All,

I'm attaching the revised version of the paper along with the referee's
report and replies that I've just submitted. Sorry, I did not circulate
them before the submission, but I had to meet the deadline... Hope that
the added/edited bits don't look too raw!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you!

Best festival wishes,
Alexey