[esa-t474] T474/491 LCWS'07 proceedings

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Sun Sep 9 17:05:54 BST 2007

	Hi all,

In attachment a first draft for the LCWS07 proceedings. Please mail me
your comments. Deadline for submission is September the 15th.

Please note that the figures are not yet positioned correctly as the
text will obviously change with the inclusion of the comments. Also the
proceedings have to be maximum 4 pages. I'll see to this after I have
received all the comments.

Cheers,
    bino

--