[esa-t474] dq plots

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 4 14:55:01 BST 2007

I've updated the dataquality plots page. The runinformation is now
displayed on top of each plot. I also regenerated the plots taking into
account all the adc channels so we now have proper bunch charge from the
3I3A/B toroids as well as the ADC counts on the 3C1/2, 3W1 and 3WS1/2
PMTs to monitor the general beam quality. See the beam DQ plots for
this. I've added the temperatures for eric's detector as well together
with a new DQ section on the uk bpm ( mover pos, electronics voltage
monitors etc...). As the outside temperature and barometric pressure
weren't in the datastream, i'll look into that later on to see whether i
can synch in eventual MCC database history information that mike can
come up with.

cheers
    bino

--