[esa-t474] T474/491 LCWS'07 proceedings

N.A.Morozov morozov at nusun.jinr.ru
Thu Sep 13 07:00:45 BST 2007

Hi Bino and all:
I have two small remarks for the report text.
1. It seems to me at the abstract line 5-7 it is better to point for the
spectrometer not only high resolution BPM but and the magnets with high
accuracy knowledge of field integral.
2. Line 25. The word 'easily' looks not very fine as in reality to
achieve the resolution a lot of high quality work has to be done.

My best regards and success in finishing of the report, Nikolay.

Nikolay Morozov
Joint Institute for Nuclear Research
Dzelepov Laboratory of Nuclear Problems
141980 Moscow Region, Dubna, RUSSIA