[esa-t474] ESA activities in Jan/Feb 2008

Woods, Michael B. mwoods at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 27 23:47:20 GMT 2007

Hi, this will just be for bpm3 and bpm5 since bpm4 is already on an acceptable mover (it needs the larger range than the fftb movers can supply since it's at mid-chicane too).  We currently plan to implement similar cableplant connected to scp as for the wakefield box (uses the same type of mover).  No need I think to do anything special regarding t474 daq/control; we'll be able to run a scp macro asynchronous with the daq and use the dac/2249a to monitor the moves similar to what's done currently for the wakefield box and 3bpm4.  mike