[esa-t474] Owl Shift Tuesday (midnight tonite!)

Molloy, Stephen Daniel smolloy at slac.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 12 21:42:22 GMT 2007

Hi Guys,
In light of the beam problems over the weekend, I'm trying to reorganise the shift schedule.  Since most of the ESA experiments require well functioning BPMs, it makes most sense to have T474 on first, after good quality beam has been established.

I'm guessing that the linac problems will not be fixed until swing shift, at which point there is still a substantial amount of work to do to optimise the A-line.  This means that the rest of today will be dominated by beam setup.  After this I'd like to give the next two shifts (Tuesday Owl and Day) to T474.  If so, could you let me know who would be available from T474 to staff these shifts?

Many thanks,

Steve