[esa-t474] spectrometer uncertainty

Raymond G. Arnold arnold at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Dec 5 21:30:42 GMT 2007

Bino,

Yes, by all means this is a great thing to do.  Glad you are doing
it.

I started to put together some ideas on chicane design a while back and
wrote a note (mostly to myself) describing some issues.  Its out of date
and has some naieve and probably wrong stuff in it, but you may find it
useful.

     Ray

Raymond G. Arnold                        arnold at slac.stanford.edu
M.S. 42 SLAC                             voice (650) 926-2755
P.O. Box 4349                            fax   (650) 926-2407
Stanford, CA 94309