[esa-t474] Fwd: arXiv New submission -> 1011.0337 in physics.acc-ph from al@hep.ucl.ac.uk

Heinz Juergen Schreiber schreibe at ifh.de
Wed Nov 3 10:00:18 GMT 2010

   Hi Alex,

I saw the latest version of the paper as an arXiv-file
(arxiv.org/abs/1011.0337).
Unfortunately, there are few points mentioned earlier:

- no DESY and SLAC preprint numbers on the titel page - why ???
- Ref. [11] is unclear !!!
- no comma in front of 'et al' in many references.

Sorry for my late reply.

Gretings,
Juergen

p.s. why it is stated to submit it to NIM A in the arXiv-file
while we intend to submit it to JINST ? From my point of view,
JINST is also appropriate despite the fact that two referecees
might generate more correction work.