[esa-t474] FW: ESA running; primary beam tests

Woods, Michael B. mwoods at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 5 17:45:34 GMT 2008

Hi Michele, thanks for the update.  I don't think we can plan on further test lab measurements for the magnets, but we could plan on additional in situ measurements in ESA.  Can you comment on status and plans for magnet data analysis from 2007 ESA data? -- stability of fields at fixed current, reproducibility of fields during sequences of runs where we reverse polarity and also take data at zero field, relative agreement and stability between different NMR and Hall probes; also providing routine needed to give field data for a given run/event?  Cheers, mike