Fw: Re: [esa-t474] Timetable for paper comments/discussions

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Sep 25 15:00:19 BST 2007

I'm forwarding a mail from yury that bounced to the t474 mailing list :

        Hi Mark,

        it's a bit aggressive (only half of Sunday to go over the draft
        of a
        monster paper), but I guess the review and tweaking of the text
        could
        go on for another week. We have a regularly scheduled analysis
        meeting
        next Monday Oct. 1 at 9:30 PDT, so we can use that slot for the
        discussions of the paper.

        Yury

        On Sep 25, 2007, at 5:38 AM, Mark Slater wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        >       Thanks for all the comments that have been sent so far.
        Generally,
        > they seem to have been positive which is good! In order to try
        > complete
        > the paper to everyone's satisfaction, I've come up with a
        timetable:

        > 28th - A (sort of) deadline for comments
        >
        > 29th-30th - I have a fun weekend trying to put as many
        comments in as I
        > can :) The updated version will be available on Sunday night
        (UK time).
        > I don't expect people to go over this version in detail as
        before but
        > maybe just use as  a checklist to make sure their comments
        have been
        > added
        > to their satisfaction.
        >
        > 1st October - Would it be possible to have a phone meeting
        after the
        > ESA
        > meeting (say 9:30-10:30 (US time)) to discuss the main points
        raised?
        > The
        > trivial spelling errors, etc. wouldn't need to be gone over,
        just the
        > serious questions of content and presentation people still
        have.

        > 2nd October - Meeting in UCL for a complete read-through. Open
        > anyone
        > who can make it. Shall we say 11am-6pm (UK time)? Maybe with a
        phone
        > conference set up for the last few hours so anyone who can't
        make it
        > can
        > phone in?
        >
        > 3rd -> end of week - I put in final comments and format for
        NIM. I'll

--
                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )