[esa-t474] ELOG and paper updates

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 9 17:40:50 GMT 2007

Dear All,

After a very successful meeting on Thursday at UCL, we reached a couple of
conclusions regarding the source of the drifts over long time scales. The
general results are in my ELOG:

http://pcfj.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk:8080/slater/37
http://pcfj.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk:8080/slater/38

We also got through English corrections for Sections 1, 2 and most of 3.
These are now included in CVS with a rough change to the results section
to represent what we found out.

If I remember correctly, the next meeting about this will be on Monday
after the ESA meeting. I'm hoping at this meeting to finalise the plots
that people want to show in the results section, then hopefully one more
meeting next week at UCL will complete the English corrections.

I will also attempt to NIMify the document this weekend, try to finish
putting in Mike's comments and change the plots to 'postage stamp' style.

Thanks,

Mark