[esa-t474] Updates

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 16:11:43 GMT 2007

Dear All,

I have tried to address some of the points raised at the meeting on
Monday. To that end, I've put some additional analysis points on my elog:

http://pcfj.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk:8080/slater/35
http://pcfj.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk:8080/slater/36

These cover the problems with BPMs 1 and 2 and the position drifts against
time. Essentially, it looks like the scale changes in BPM 1 are also
present in BPM 2 and these are not based on the cross-talk in this BPM.
This therefore explains the relatively poor stability of the linked
system. I believe this answers most of the problems that were voiced but
do please let me know if this is not the case.

I will hopefully add another entry on SVD coefficents, etc. on Friday.

Many Thanks for all your patience!

Mark

P.S. The plots shown in the ELOG also demonstrate some additional runs for
the long stability plots.