[esa-t474] RE: ESA thermocouple channel assignments

Woods, Michael B. mwoods at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Mar 16 13:02:30 GMT 2007

Hi, I've looked at the scp time histories and looks like not all the requests for locating thermocouples got implemented.  From the scp info it looks like the list below is correct for 3bpm1, 3bpm2, 3bpm3, 3bpm5, 3bpm9, 3bpm10, 3bpm11, 3wake1, 3wake2, rack1 and rack2.  So we only have 1 active temperature monitor of the magnets which is 3bpm10 looking at 3b4.  Would be good to consult with Terry Tuck on appropriate relocating for thermocouples; Zen should also be able to assist.  I'll make some log entry too.  mike