[esa-t474] Submitting in 24 hours and counting...

Yury Kolomensky YGKolomensky at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 7 01:22:04 GMT 2007

	Hi Chris,

it's a matter of taste and convenience. arXiv accepts resubmissions,
and it's quite common to submit both the submitted and the accepted
versions of the paper there (at least for BaBar it is). Same for SLAC-
PUB, but I do not know about EuroTeV. We should at least get their
numbers. The other argument is time scale. NIM review will probably
take a few months at least, so it would be good to disseminate the
information earlier (e.g. so that it can be referenced in conf
writeups, job searches, and the like). But on the other hand, this is
not a hot-off-the-stove major discovery, and we've been at it for a
year, so it may be OK to wait.

Yury