[esa-t474] Typos corrected

Yury Kolomensky YGKolomensky at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 3 09:13:15 GMT 2007

	Hi Chris,

I can understand why a single-frequency fit would be susceptible to
the beating between two modes, but why would DDC be ? It is linear by
design (we toyed with 2-stage filtering, which would make the
algorithm non-linear, but it does not improve resolution much, so
this was abandoned). In DDC, the second polarization would show up as
a shift in I/Q plane. But that shift would still be proportional to
the offset in another direction, which can be taken out by regression
(e.g. SVD). This seems to work more reliably than a two-component fit
(which was attempted by Mark in NanoBPM analysis, IIRC, w/o much
success).

Yury