[esa-t474] webinterface for DQ plots

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 12:07:29 BST 2007

Hi All,

I've set up the webinterface for the plots i have so far. I'm processing
some data again to have the UK mover/electronics data in there + Eric's
temperatures and a corrected length for the adc[] array so I can plot
the 3I3A/B toroid data properly.

Just go to the main T474 index, http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/lc/T474/
click on "runinfo database"

There is now a link to the DQ plots page ( :: DQ plots :: )

Then put int runnumber and select the type of plot you want and click
display. Currently I've only got plots of 2210 -> 2871, so the best part
of the July run, in due time I'll update to all.

Also when you search for run info in the database, say e.g. corrector
scans, the entries are display with the runnumber as a link to its
corresponding DQ plots page.

Note: I've setup the the html form using a GET method so the complete
url is linked in the brower's location bar. So you can easily reference
to any plot in say an eLog or so... e.g.

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/lc/T474/EsaRunInfo/show_dq.php?run=2600&plot=3

Cheers,
      bino

--