[esa-t474] beam DQ

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 10:57:58 BST 2007

Hi Mike,

Hmm :s, I've grepped through every 50th raw ascii file we've taken
looking for those 3 variables you mentioned at the end of the
mccSetup.txt. However, I couldn't find any trace of them :(. Maybe
something went wrong with the DAQ or that file didn't get copied to the
right location or so for Zen's DAQ to pick it up ?

Jonny, Could you maybe find out from Luis what variable exactly he's
cutting on in the datafiles ??

Cheers,
     bino

--