[esa-t474] zygo DQ plots

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Sun Aug 26 01:26:47 BST 2007

i've prepared a dataquality, plot producing script for the
interferometer in the same philosophy as for the magnet DQ plots,
i've ran over 10 runs which i have on my laptop, the rest i'll do on
monday. Plots are at http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/lc/T474/EsaData/daql/
under zygo. The script also produces a info file with some DQ bits as
for the magnets and spits out the average position at the end of each
run so we can use it to concatenate the zygo information for different
runs together. The macro plots the positions, velocities, SSIs, RMS's
and time difference between two reads for BPM3,4 and 7. An FFT is not
really worth it since we're only taking data at 10 Hz. I've updated the
dataquality code in cvs under
http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/esa/offline-yury/dataquality/?root=ILC
+Accelerator+code
as for the magnets i will link this info from the run information
database once all the plots are produced on monday

bino

--
                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )