[esa-t474] tds2root

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 8 18:46:02 BST 2006

Hi All,

1. I created a little tool called "tds2root" to look at the raw
waveforms from the BPMs which were stored by Zen's TDS vi. Some
explanation is already in the eLog,

 https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog/T-474/48

I'll add some docu later on and will process the tds files we have and
make some plots of the waveforms with their FFT and all. The source of
the program is in the eLog for now together with some example plots,
will put it in cvs later, comments are welcome.

2. I've started with a documentation page as well for the ntuples,
already have some stuff in there, will add some myself, but feel free to
send me all that you know about the variables ;-)

 http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~bino/T474/esacode.html

Cheers,

     bino

--