[esa-t474] 1st DRAFT paper energy resolution

Mike Hildreth mikeh at omega.hep.nd.edu
Thu Mar 11 14:04:30 GMT 2010

Hi Michele,

	One question: since you are looking at trajectories - we still
have the capability of seeing if the application of the zygo measurements
of the BPM4 position can improve its resolution.  How hard would it be to
do that?  In skimming through your note, I didn't see that...  In
principle, it's a matter of shifting a single time delay of the zygo
position extrapolation to minimize the BPM resolution.  Any ideas?

	thanks,

		Mike

Mike Hildreth                 |   e-mail:      mikeh at undhep.hep.nd.edu
Department of Physics         |                mikeh at fnal.gov
225 Nieuwland Sciences Hall   |   telephone:   574-631-6458 (office)
University of Notre Dame      |                574-631-5952 (FAX)
Notre Dame, IN 46556          |   http://www.hep.nd.edu/MikeHildreth