[esa-t474] 1st DRAFT paper energy resolution

Alexey Lyapin al at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jun 9 11:48:38 BST 2010

Dear all,

Juergen, Michele and I are working on a spectrometer paper, which we are
thinking of publishing in NIMA. Even though the text is still work in
progress and some important conclusions are yet missing, the basic
analysis is in place, so we thought it's a good time to present the
draft to the collaboration. You can fetch it here:

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~liapine/esaspectrometer.ps

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~liapine/esaspectrometer.pdf

Any suggestions or comments on the analysis are very welcome!

Also, if you see anyone missing on the author list, please, let us know
(Yury, I am sure we are missing most of your students...).

Best regards,
Alexey