[esa-t474] bpm freq vs run

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Feb 7 12:25:47 GMT 2008

	Hi all,

I've added 3 entries for the BPM frequencies versus runnumber
( currently only the last part of the run, so 2725 - 2850 ), again, I'll
update plots as soon as the cluster spits the fits out.

https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog//T-474/97
https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog//T-474/96
https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog//T-474/95

I did notice the frequency for BPM 5 takes a rather big jump around
2760, found the following log entry from the run database.

Shift Crew : Alex, Johnny
Active DAQ Subprocesses : SAM HV MAG MCC CV cas hall nmr Nfs
DAQ Comments : Magnets to +150A, stability
User Comments : 40k stability run while Alex measured 3BPM7 with scope,
Decided to have an access to install the scope as the beam is not very
useful, finally finished the access, installed the TDS scope back to
look at 3BPM7 signals and put a diode probe onto Q10 -> SIS 4(?):7

I'm a bit suspicious some channel might have been swapped there. Will
investigate by looking at the fitted waveforms...

I'll have a look to some decay constants and t0's next...

Mark, I did notice your plots seem to have slightly higher frequencies
for BPM7. This is probably due to the fact that you assume external
clock. A quick calculation shows they are compatible with what i find
( / 119. * 100. ). Just to make sure we are certain that during the july
run we ran with internal clock the entire time ??

Bino

--
                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )