[esa-t474] Plot code

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 27 18:50:09 BST 2007

Dear All,

	For those interested in how I produced the plots in the paper,
I've now uploaded all the code that I used. It can be found at:

http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/papers/esaBpmNote/code/?root=ILC+Accelerator+code

and will need to have libbpm and related processing code available as
well:

http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/libbpm/?root=ILC+Accelerator+code
http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/esa/offline/process/?root=ILC+Accelerator+code
http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/esa/offline/macro/?root=ILC+Accelerator+code

I will write up a README soon but essentially, look at the `globals.h'
file in the esaBpmNote/code directory and that will explain most of it.
There are a few little things I want to sort out but they may take a bit
more time to get done as I've got a few comments to go through on the
paper!

Thanks,

Mark