[esa-t474] 3rd Draft of Paper

Adolphsen, Chris star at slac.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 21 07:15:58 BST 2007

Unfortunately, I do not have time to go over this in detail, but from skimming through it, it looks much better (more descriptive and more focused on explaining the results). I encourage you guys to have a read through with a subset of people before submitting it. It will be interesting to see what the reviewers say, assuming they have the fortitude to make it through this tome. Big thanks to Mark for toughing this out.