[esa-t474] Meeting today and Read through tommorrow

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 1 13:59:51 BST 2007

Dear All,

	After looking at the comments, it seems that the best thing for
the meeting this afteroon/this morning would be to just go over the
comments I've already got and confirm/clarify/decide what should be put
in. There are some general points we should cover though:

1) Plot style - any ideas on improvements?

2) Terminology issues

3) Which tense to use

4) Any major analysis problems remaining

I've tarred up the comments and they are available from:

http://www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~slater/comments.tar.gz

Other than that, there is the matter of the meeting tommorrow. At present,
I'm going to head down to UCL and meet Stew and Alex (and maybe Matt W) to
read through. There is a phone line setup:

Number is - inside UK 0871 271 2900

         - outside UK 44 870 050 6800

         - id 255404

Though I don't know when this will become available. Unless Alex and Stew
object, I aim to start the meeting at ~10:30am (UK time) going on until
late afternoon.

I hope this covers everything. Speak to some of you later!

Thanks,

Mark