[esa-t474] Typos corrected

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Fri Nov 30 17:48:31 GMT 2007

Dear All,

I have put in all the corrections I recieved except a few:

1)  I haven't added a measured vs. predicted plot for the resolution
2)  I haven't updated the energy vs. residual plot at the end of the paper
3)  I still need to try to sort out bibtex for the references
4)  I have also yet to get a SLAC pub number or EuroTev number.

I'll get these sorted over the weeked (as much as possible). but I've
uploaded everything else and so if I get the all clear on Monday at
the phone meeting, I'll submit on Tuesday.

Many Thanks,

Mark