[esa-t474] Final Paper Draft

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 17 00:41:09 GMT 2007

Dear All,

After much work over the last 48 hours (most of which was done by Alex and
Bino sorting out the English, etc.!) I believe we have the final draft for
the paper. It has shrunk significantly due to better plots and the removal
of some of the more unecessary parts. With the exception of any
acknowledgments and thank yous that need to be added which I am unaware
of, this is what we plan to submit to NIM. In order for everyone to make
sure they're happy with it however, I won't submit it until a week on
Monday (this will give Mike Woods a chance to look at it as according to
his out of office reply, he's not in for another week!). If there are any
issues, do e-mail me ASAP so I can address them/put them in sooner rather
than later.

Many thanks,

Mark