[esa-t474] T474 meeting on monday

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 30 12:44:22 BST 2007

Hi everyone,

After a very successful and very intense run, the ToDo list has grown
very large, so we should start digging into it. Alex and I discussed
with Yury (albeit over pizza and some strange red indigenous ale of
which I can't remember the name ;-))) some things we need to do. I've
listed the main accomplishments during this run for T474 and listed some
discussion points for the next T474 phone meeting on Monday the 2nd of
April. Details can be found on :

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~bino/T474/20070402.html

Comments and additions are off course more then welcome.

Thanks to everyone for making this run a success.

Cheers,
     bino

--
                                                  !!!!!