[esa-t474] Another Paper Update

Yury Kolomensky YGKolomensky at lbl.gov
Tue Jun 19 18:59:34 BST 2007

	Hi Johnny,

Yes, changes to the index of refraction vs temperature are important,
air turbulence is probably more of a short-term effect. We have now
installed an evacuated the beampipe for the interferometer beams, which
should reduce drifts, and we are doing these stability tests right now.
ESA is still accessible until next Wednesday. You should stop by at
some point if you are interested. My students, Maria and Erik, should
be there today, and I will be in ESA on Friday.

Yury