[esa-t474] tds and zmi data

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 19:47:16 BST 2007

Hi all,

I've compiled runlists with the fast zygo data and the tds scope
waveform data we took during the july run. They can be found on the T474
analysis elog:

zygo data      : https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog//T-474/92
tds scope data : https://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/elog//T-474/93

I've linked them on the UCL T474 webpage as well :

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~bino/T474/

I will send around a compiled run list for the data runs we took
including comments related to run conditions, chicane settings,
calibration info, etc later on.

Cheers,
     bino

--