[esa-t474] Paper update - Second Draft

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 12 00:54:36 BST 2007

Dear All,

I have completed the corrections for (what I believe to be) the second
draft of the paper. It still needs formatting properly as required by NIM,
but I think everything else is nearing completion. To get a built copy,
go to:

http://cvs.hep.ucl.ac.uk/viewcvs/esaBpmNote/built/?cvsroot=LC+Energy+Spectrometer

As the majority of interested parties are now at SLAC, I was hoping that
we could have a dedicated paper meeting sometime next week before I leave
on Thursday evening. When would be convenient for everyone? Those of you
not at SLAC, if you would like to e-mail comments to me, I will bring them
to the meeting so they can be added to the to-do list!

Thanks,

Mark