[esa-t474] Latest Draft of the paper

Mark Slater slater at hep.phy.cam.ac.uk
Sun Jan 28 18:47:29 GMT 2007

Dear All,

	The current state of the esa paper can be found at:

www.hep.phy.cam.ac.uk/~slater/esabpm.ps

The analysis is more to show what is planned rather than final results
(though I don't expect signiifcant differences). There is still lots to
do, but this should give a good idea of what's currently planned on going
in.

Just a few points to bear in mind:

1. We could do with some stuff on the Zygo - is that OK Mike?

2. In addition to the long term calibration plots, I also have the code to
produce the resolution for the 48 hours but haven't got round to doing it
yet. This is for nest week!

3. The future section needs a lot of work!

Thanks,

Mark