[esa-t474] Re: Run 1548

Woods, Michael B. mwoods at slac.stanford.edu
Sun Jan 21 16:22:48 GMT 2007

Thanks Bino and Zen.  Michele and Sergey, are you able to analyze this data ok?  Anxious to get your comments on the data and performance of the measurements.  In particular for stability of the magnet current, magnetic field and agreement of Hall and NMR.  Zen won't be in Monday but has left me some info on the trouble he's been having with getting the probe readout to lock in remote control.  Looks like the problem is with our PT2025 Teslameter chassis; we have some NIM Teslameter chassis we can use that may solve this problem.  I need to check with Zen if the NIM units have all the functionality we need.  Cheers, mike