[esa-t474] [Fwd: [Fwd: STFC Funding - Young Researchers Letter]]

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 09:12:11 GMT 2007

Dear all,

I believe you have all received the news about the drastic funding cuts
in the UK, which particularly affect the ILC R&D. There is a letter
circulating addressed to the secretary of state for innovation,
universities and skills, hoping to collect as much support as possible.
The letter is written on behalf of the UK's young researches, however,
after consultation with the writer of the letter, I think it would be
good for international colleagues to express their support for this
cause as well. Particularly as the UK funding cuts affect the ILC on a
global scale. I'm forwarding the letter below.

Best regards,
bino