[esa-t474] ESA run database

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 14 12:54:08 BST 2007

Dear all,

I've set up a 'flashy' :p database with information on the all the runs
from all runperiods.

Find it at

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~bino/T474/esadata/

I've also linked it from the UCL-T474 webpage under "Esa Data"

The webinterface is pretty basic at the moment, but it's functional and
enables one to edit the entries. You can also do a search through the
comments. I've included a little checkbox to retreive the data in ASCII
format, but that's not functional yet, i'll work on that later. For the
T480 people on the list, note that your data is in there as well with a
flag saying that you guys took it. In case you would find such a
database usefull, you can also provide me with a list of runs and elog
comments or other eventual dataquality bits that i can add later on to
the entire DQ bitword....

Currently what is loaded in the database is the runnr, date, time,
runperiod (I collected all the info from april 06 to july 07 ), list of
active subprocesses, pedestal run, experiment that took the data, shift
crew, daq commments and elog comments.

I'll update the database later on with the runtype ( see details
explained on the index page ), status for processing, chicane/wiggler
current, optics and data quality. Obviously I will need input from
different sub components. I'll send out requests later on. The idea is
to collect all basic information we can distill from the data into this
database.

It would be helpfull however if people can already start looking to the
interferometer and magnet dataquality and provide feedback. For these
components we don't have to wait for reprocessing and calibrations. The
information is in the rootfiles that are present at SLAC.

Comments are welcome.

bino

PS> I'm vanishing to go camping in Wales tonight, I'm back next
monday...

--
                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )