[esa-t474] phone meeting

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Sep 27 10:55:40 BST 2006

There will be a T474 phone conference next Monday, exact time and
details will be announced later. I've put up some stuff on the web

http://www.hep.ucl.ac.uk/~bino/T474/20061002.html

As Mike suggested in his mail on Monday, we can use this opportunity to
discuss about the magnetic measurements. Some material is put on the
webpage.

Christina, I've put you in CC concerning your question to Stewart about
simulation. If you're able to phone in, we can discuss in the meeting.

bino
--
                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )