[esa-t474] Re: agenda

Bino Maiheu bino at hep.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 29 19:12:20 BST 2006

Hi Mike, (and the rest :-)

I've put up some quickly hacked minutes from the phone conference, didn't
have much time so feel free if you want to add something.

We've discussed the alignment, yury will look at it today, and i will
tomorrow (uk time). As to the runplan, we've put some preliminary items on
the list and will reiterate on this via mail and send it to you.

Cheers,
    bino (who is now going to run to the conference dinner :-)

--

                                                  !!!!!
                                                 ( o o )