[esa-t474] Re: Run 1421

Woods, Michael B. mwoods at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Jul 22 15:23:12 BST 2006

Hi, need to compare bpm data on this run and make sure bpm calibrations are well known so don't get confused by beam trajectory drifts and scale errors.  T474 log entries 38 and 42 compare zygo and interferometer on run 1141; a similar drift of ~300nm on x3-x4 is seen and there is some correlation noted with the interferometer.  The beam data will be able to tell us whether the drifts measured by the interferometer are meaningful or whether the interferometer measurements have their own drift systematics.  mike