[esa-t474] Re: Run 1421

Yury Kolomensky yury at physics.berkeley.edu
Sat Jul 22 01:49:50 BST 2006

	Hi Mike,

it is odd that the middle BPM has the smallest drift -- especially
since we know it is flimsier than the rest. The sign of the drift
appears to be the same on both ends, and from what I recall, we do not
see drifts at this level from the BPMs (at least for the difference
between x3 and x4). Is there any chance the optical path is drifting,
or there is some other problem in the interferometer hardware ?

Yury